PMC 923 Output Module 12/24V
The newest member of Intellitec`s PMC family and a direct replacement for the 320 / 330 module. This unit works with the PMC CPU and standard, semi-custom or custom I/O modules, allowing you to create the exact system spec that you want from basic to all encompassing.
There are ten connections for low wattage loads, such as dash warnings lights, beepers, or light-duty loads (1.0 Ampere Max per module). The PMC CPU utilizes input information from other modules on the system, and via the PMC communications link controls the ten loads of this module. All of the output harnesses are connected with AMP Mate-N-Lok connectors to reduce installation time and errors.
All loads are negative (low-side), switched to a local load ground which needs to be provided to the module. In other words, the outputs are connected between the load and ground. A fused load power connection is available at the module The intended use of the fused power terminations,(J1-1 or J3-4), is not for loads such as OEM switches that require a power source.
- Output LED Indicators (Green) illuminates when the return ground path connection is created by PMC logic block
- IPX Com Fault LED (Red) illuminates if there is a loss of communication to the module.
- Overload Indicator (Red) illuminates when one or all of the Output channel(s) total current exceeds 1.5 Amps for greater than 10 Milliseconds, indicating a short circuit condition. During a short circuit condition, all output channels are turned off. Note: After a 5 second delay, the output channels will turn on (if still active) to check and see if the over current condition has cleared or not.
- Auto-Reset features allows for automatic recovery from the over current condition. If a fault did occur the on-board processor checks the status of the output(s) every 5 seconds to determine if the channel(s) maybe turned back on and the output re-activated.
- Optical Isolation is provided to ensure the external or the output channels does not corrupt the integrity of the communication link.
- NPIA Spec 5 Approval
E11 10R-035724 e11*72/245*2009/19*5724*00
Delivery charges stated are for UK sales only, for international sales please contact +44 151 482 8970