A true sine wave inverter with a built-in lithium-ion battery charger and transfer switch in a compact, lightweight footprint. Configure and monitor system performance via Bluetooth app available on the optional Bluetooth remote panel (# 808-0817-02).
The FREEDOM XC inverter/charger offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -20°C - 40°C for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom XC makes it ideal to start difficult loads including a fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
Inverter Key Features
• Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for at least 2 seconds for motor loads
• True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
• Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
• Wide 10-17 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
• Programmable AC Under-Voltage (170-220V) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
• Built in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power
Charger Key Features
• Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
• Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 17V
• Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
• Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
• Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
• Easily configurable settings to charge any lithium ion battery