Founded in 1994, Intellitec has evolved from a small supplier of battery protection equipment to an internationally renowned system solutions and application engineering company, specifically for the specialist vehicle market.
As a responsible company, Intellitec MV Ltd is committed to ensuring that environmental management is a key priority. We are committed to protecting the environment and minimising pollution through our business activities.
Our Management System is externally certified and complies with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 ‘Environmental Management Systems’.
Our environmental policy is to:
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources;
- continually improve the effectiveness of the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance;
- Fulfil compliance obligations both regulatory and other requirements appropriate to the business;
- Minimise waste to landfill by reducing our waste generation and by segregating and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible;
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner;
Intellitec Senior Leadership Team is responsible for implementing this Policy.
This will be achieved by:
- Maintaining an environmental management system certified against ISO 14001:2015.
- setting and reviewing measurable environmental objectives and ensuring those objectives are met;
- reviewing the effectiveness of the environmental management system and assessing opportunities for its continual improvement;
- promoting sustainable development by conserving energy, materials and
- managing wastes.
- putting controls in place to protect the environment from any significant environmental aspects and impacts arising from our work activities.